Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 16:28 in Biology & Nature
ST. ETIENNE, France, June 25 (UPI) -- French scientists say they've discovered for the first time baby crocodiles communicate with each other and their mother while they are still in their eggs.
- From the egg, baby crocodiles call to each other and to momMon, 23 Jun 2008, 12:49:22 EDT
- New species of ancient crocodile discovered Tue, 31 Jan 2012, 21:25:39 EST
- Babies' first bacteria depend on birthing method, says new studyMon, 21 Jun 2010, 15:34:01 EDT
- Babies' brains benefit from music lessons, researchers find Wed, 9 May 2012, 16:36:55 EDT
- Fairy-wren babies need password for foodThu, 8 Nov 2012, 15:35:17 EST