Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 14:00 in Astronomy & Space
A new photo from the Spitzer Space Telescope shows a whole new side of the galaxy.
- Strange new 'species' of ultra-red galaxy discoveredThu, 1 Dec 2011, 14:38:41 EST
- Texas A&M-led research finds ancient city of 'modern' galaxiesTue, 11 May 2010, 13:03:50 EDT
- Space telescope's new survey of outer galaxy helps Iowa State astronomers study starsMon, 30 Aug 2010, 0:50:19 EDT
- The Spitzer photo atlas of galactic 'train wrecks'Wed, 25 May 2011, 20:03:39 EDT
- Astronomers uncover a surprising trend in galaxy evolutionFri, 19 Oct 2012, 15:09:31 EDT