Researchers from Hong Kong report that organic compounds of unexpected complexity exist throughout the Universe. They indicate that an organic substance commonly found throughout the Universe contains a mixture of aromatic and aliphatic components. The results suggest that complex organic compounds are not the sole domain of life but can be made naturally by stars.
- Astronomers discover complex organic matter in the universeWed, 26 Oct 2011, 22:31:34 EDT
- Organics probably formed easily in early solar systemMon, 2 Apr 2012, 9:15:34 EDT
- Astrobiologists discover 'sweet spots' for the formation of complex organic molecules in the galaxyWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:40:35 EDT
- UH Manoa researchers discover novel chemical route to form organic moleculesFri, 13 Jan 2012, 11:35:39 EST
- Buried silver nanoparticles improve organic transistorsTue, 10 Aug 2010, 11:36:17 EDT