Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:01 in Astronomy & Space
Dust that is commonly found throughout the universe could be produced naturally by stars.
- Cornell-led team detects dust around a primitive star, shedding new light on universe's originsThu, 15 Jan 2009, 14:32:44 EST
- Pulverized planet dust might lie around double starsTue, 24 Aug 2010, 13:15:55 EDT
- Dust and gas in the early universeThu, 31 Jul 2008, 15:50:35 EDT
- Dust factory in a dead starWed, 25 Feb 2009, 12:16:48 EST
- Giant star goes supernova -- and is smothered by its own dustTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:36:26 EDT