Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 18:00 in Mathematics & Economics
HONG KONG, Oct. 26 (UPI) -- Chinese astronomers say they've discovered complex organic matter in space, suggesting it's not the sole domain of life but can be made naturally by stars.
- Astronomers discover complex organic matter in the universeWed, 26 Oct 2011, 22:31:34 EDT
- Astrobiologists discover 'sweet spots' for the formation of complex organic molecules in the galaxyWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:40:35 EDT
- Deep biosphere research points to new methods for recovering petroleumWed, 8 Oct 2008, 10:16:59 EDT
- Earth-bound asteroids carried ever-evolving, life-starting organic compoundsThu, 9 Jun 2011, 15:36:01 EDT
- Buried silver nanoparticles improve organic transistorsTue, 10 Aug 2010, 11:36:17 EDT