Saturday, July 3, 2010 - 02:21 in Psychology & Sociology
Researchers have found that women and men eat more chocolate as depressive symptoms increase, suggesting an association between mood and chocolate.
- People with depression eat more chocolate, a mood foodMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:30 EDT
- Greater chocolate consumption may be associated with higher depression scoresMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:27 EDT
- The dark chocolate version of Father Christmas is most fillingWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:29:10 EST
- Regular chocolate eaters are thinnerTue, 27 Mar 2012, 11:35:44 EDT
- Bitter tastes quickly turn milk chocolate fans sourThu, 30 Aug 2012, 22:01:29 EDT