A canine chromosome 7 locus that confers a high risk of compulsive disorder susceptibility has been identified through a collaboration between the Behaviour Service at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, the Program in Medical Genetics at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and the Broad Institute at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The findings are published in the January 2010 edition of Molecular Psychiatry...
- Canine compulsive disorder gene identified in dogsWed, 6 Jan 2010, 11:15:19 EST
- Canine compulsive disorder gene identified in dogsThu, 7 Jan 2010, 13:28:09 EST
- Obsessive symptoms in childhood can multiply the probabilities of an obsessive compulsive disorderWed, 4 Mar 2009, 10:31:49 EST
- Gene for cholesterol and cardiovascular disease identified through genome scanWed, 4 Aug 2010, 13:39:24 EDT
- Bipolar disorder genes, pathways identified by Indiana University neuroscientistsFri, 21 Nov 2008, 17:14:52 EST