Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 12:00 in Health & Medicine
Researchers are reporting results from the first year of a two-year clinical trial that Avastin, a drug approved to treat some cancers and that is commonly used off-label to treat age-related macular...
- NIH study finds Avastin and Lucentis are equally effective in treating AMDThu, 28 Apr 2011, 12:05:08 EDT
- Clinical trial shows benefit to adding avastin to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer patientsTue, 23 Aug 2011, 14:35:55 EDT
- Researchers find no difference in drugs for macular degenerationFri, 1 Oct 2010, 6:09:45 EDT
- JDRF funded researchers test topical drug to treat diabetic macular edemaWed, 24 Mar 2010, 11:06:06 EDT
- Avastin effective at delaying brain tumor progression in recurrent diseaseMon, 6 Apr 2009, 14:56:49 EDT