Thursday, March 4, 2010 - 15:42 in Earth & Climate
A section of the Arctic Ocean seafloor that holds vast stores of frozen methane is showing signs of instability and widespread venting of the powerful greenhouse gas, according to the findings of an...
- Methane releases from Arctic shelf may be much larger and faster than anticipatedThu, 4 Mar 2010, 15:43:19 EST
- Study: Arctic seabed methane stores destabilizing, ventingThu, 4 Mar 2010, 15:43:16 EST
- Methane gas likely spewing into the oceans through vents in sea floorWed, 2 Sep 2009, 14:12:16 EDT
- Warming ocean contributes to global warmingFri, 14 Aug 2009, 11:22:04 EDT
- Understanding methane's seabed escapeMon, 19 Sep 2011, 13:36:13 EDT