Thursday, March 4, 2010 - 14:14 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Methane, a potent global warming gas, is bubbling out of the frozen Arctic faster than had been expected....
- Warming ocean contributes to global warmingFri, 14 Aug 2009, 11:22:04 EDT
- Methane gas likely spewing into the oceans through vents in sea floorWed, 2 Sep 2009, 14:12:16 EDT
- Methane releases from Arctic shelf may be much larger and faster than anticipatedThu, 4 Mar 2010, 15:43:19 EST
- Wetlands likely source of methane from ancient warming eventThu, 23 Apr 2009, 14:38:23 EDT
- Study: Arctic seabed methane stores destabilizing, ventingThu, 4 Mar 2010, 15:43:16 EST