Friday, February 26, 2010 - 10:35 in Health & Medicine
Blacks are more likely to have an undiagnosed key risk factor for stroke and are more likely to have a stroke than whites, according to two studies presented at the American Stroke Association's...
- Blacks more likely to have undiagnosed key stroke risk factor, have higher stroke incidenceFri, 26 Feb 2010, 10:10:49 EST
- Degree of obesity raises risk of stroke, regardless of gender, raceThu, 21 Jan 2010, 16:30:40 EST
- Stroke incidence may be higher and deadlier in American IndiansTue, 23 Sep 2008, 11:15:19 EDT
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase stroke risk among blacksSun, 14 Nov 2010, 12:33:23 EST
- Black young adults hospitalized for stroke at much higher rate than whites, HispanicsFri, 13 Mar 2009, 13:30:52 EDT