Splash, splatter, babble, sploosh, drip, drop, bloop and ploop! Those are some of the sounds that have been missing from computer graphic simulations of water and other fluids, according to researchers in Cornell's Department of Computer Science, who have come up with new algorithms to simulate such sounds to go with the images.
- Splash, babble, sploosh: Computer algorithm simulates the sound of waterThu, 4 Jun 2009, 15:49:42 EDT
- New simulation method produces realistic fluid movements Wed, 26 Sep 2012, 12:35:10 EDT
- Computer simulations shed light on the physics of rainbowsWed, 7 Dec 2011, 23:33:00 EST
- New computer simulation helps explain folding in important cellular proteinWed, 29 Jul 2009, 13:29:36 EDT
- Quantum computers will be able to simulate particle collisionsFri, 1 Jun 2012, 14:34:07 EDT