Cornell University computer graphics researchers use new algorithms to simulate a wide range of the sounds of water and other liquids. They will report their research at the 2009 ACM SIGGRAPH conference Aug. 3-7 in New Orleans, an international conference on computer graphics and interactive techniques.
- Splash, babble, sploosh: Computer algorithm simulates the sound of waterThu, 4 Jun 2009, 15:49:42 EDT
- MIT research: Faster computer graphicsMon, 13 Jun 2011, 12:34:52 EDT
- New algorithm to improve video game qualityThu, 18 Feb 2010, 13:52:37 EST
- Computer simulations shed light on the physics of rainbowsWed, 7 Dec 2011, 23:33:00 EST
- Hollywood hair will be captured at last: details in SIGGRAPH 2008 paperWed, 13 Aug 2008, 11:36:12 EDT