Splash, splatter, babble, sploosh, drip, drop, bloop and ploop! Those are some of the sounds that have been missing from computer graphic simulations of water and other fluids, according to researchers in Cornell's Department of Computer Science, who have come up with new algorithms to simulate such sounds to go with the images.
- Splash, babble, sploosh: Computer algorithm simulates the sound of waterThu, 4 Jun 2009, 15:49:42 EDT
- New simulation method produces realistic fluid movements Wed, 26 Sep 2012, 12:35:10 EDT
- Computer simulations shed light on the physics of rainbowsWed, 7 Dec 2011, 23:33:00 EST
- World record: Julich supercomputer simulates quantum computerWed, 31 Mar 2010, 5:29:35 EDT
- How computers push on the molecules they simulateThu, 3 Jan 2013, 13:01:20 EST