Thursday, June 4, 2009 - 10:42 in Health & Medicine
PHILADELPHIA - After a vaccination or an infection, the human immune system remembers to keep protecting against invaders it has already encountered, with the aid of specialized B-cells and T-cells.
- Transplant drug stimulates immune memorySun, 21 Jun 2009, 13:30:14 EDT
- New nano device detects immune system cell signalingWed, 3 Sep 2008, 15:49:42 EDT
- Early immune response needed for hit-and-hide cancer virusesThu, 14 Jan 2010, 18:37:00 EST
- Asthma and other allergies tied to absence of specialized cellsThu, 17 Jul 2008, 9:08:09 EDT
- Scientists use super microscope to pinpoint body’s immunity 'switch'Sun, 5 Jun 2011, 16:32:07 EDT