Thursday, June 4, 2009 - 10:56 in Health & Medicine
A common anti-diabetes drug may boost the potency of vaccines against viruses and even cancer, research suggests.
- Common diabetes drug may 'revolutionize' cancer therapiesWed, 3 Jun 2009, 13:30:39 EDT
- Penn study demonstrates new way to boost immune memoryThu, 4 Jun 2009, 10:51:20 EDT
- Metformin increases pathologic complete response rates in breast cancer patients with diabetesMon, 2 Jun 2008, 13:29:02 EDT
- 2 cancer drugs prevent, reverse type 1 diabetes, UCSF study showsTue, 18 Nov 2008, 11:23:47 EST
- M. D. Anderson study finds common diabetic therapy reduces risk of pancreatic cancerSat, 1 Aug 2009, 1:00:33 EDT