Wednesday, June 3, 2009 - 21:28 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have discovered that a widely used anti-diabetic drug can boost the immune system and increase the potency of vaccines and cancer treatments.
- Common diabetes drug may 'revolutionize' cancer therapiesWed, 3 Jun 2009, 13:30:39 EDT
- Penn study demonstrates new way to boost immune memoryThu, 4 Jun 2009, 10:51:20 EDT
- Metformin increases pathologic complete response rates in breast cancer patients with diabetesMon, 2 Jun 2008, 13:29:02 EDT
- Breakthrough in cancer vaccine researchThu, 4 Nov 2010, 14:29:36 EDT
- M. D. Anderson study finds common diabetic therapy reduces risk of pancreatic cancerSat, 1 Aug 2009, 1:00:33 EDT