Sunday, March 8, 2009 - 07:14 in Health & Medicine
Based on studies, new guidelines recommend no more than two standard drinks per day for men to minimise cancer risk.
- Drinking in excess associated with increased risk for metabolic syndromeWed, 30 Jul 2008, 8:21:43 EDT
- Georgetown researcher: 2 or more drinks a day may increase pancreatic cancer riskTue, 3 Mar 2009, 13:31:19 EST
- Drinking very hot tea can increase the risk of throat cancerThu, 26 Mar 2009, 19:30:21 EDT
- Soft drinks may increase risk of pancreatic cancerTue, 9 Feb 2010, 14:39:46 EST
- Coffee and soft drinks have little or no association with colon cancer riskFri, 7 May 2010, 16:43:57 EDT