Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 06:40 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A study finds that early inhabitants of the Amazonian savannahs farmed without fire, which may prove a more sustainable conservation method.
- Otters reveal their identityThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:07:58 EDT
- 800-year-old farmers could teach us how to protect the AmazonMon, 9 Apr 2012, 21:32:54 EDT
- MU scientists find new farming method to reduce greenhouse gases, increase farm yieldsThu, 13 Jan 2011, 11:37:58 EST
- Is organic farming good for wildlife? It depends on the alternativeTue, 7 Sep 2010, 9:08:18 EDT
- Experiment demonstrates 110 years of sustainable agricultureMon, 29 Sep 2008, 12:35:36 EDT