Monday, April 2, 2012 - 10:05 in Earth & Climate
Corals may be better placed to cope with the gradual acidification of the world's oceans than previously thought giving rise to hopes that coral reefs might escape climatic devastation.
- Corals 'could survive a more acidic ocean'Mon, 2 Apr 2012, 10:11:13 EDT
- Studies shed light on collapse of coral reefsThu, 28 May 2009, 14:26:24 EDT
- Rising Co2 'will hit coral reefs harder'Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 10:44:19 EDT
- Acid oceans demand greater reef careMon, 14 Feb 2011, 10:03:09 EST
- Corals can sense what's coming Sun, 20 Nov 2011, 15:32:49 EST