Friday, March 30, 2012 - 18:00 in Earth & Climate
A team of international scientists working in the central Pacific have discovered that coral which has survived heat stress in the past is more likely to survive it in the future.
- Some corals like it hot: Heat stress may help coral reefs survive climate changeFri, 30 Mar 2012, 22:32:58 EDT
- Fringe dwellers 'hold secrets of survival'Fri, 18 Jun 2010, 9:04:06 EDT
- Heat-resistant corals provide clues to climate change survivalTue, 8 Jan 2013, 10:04:41 EST
- Corals can sense what's coming Sun, 20 Nov 2011, 15:32:49 EST
- Stanford scientists find heat-tolerant coral reefs that may resist climate changeWed, 20 May 2009, 10:36:54 EDT