A report into the legal risks associated with the use of social networking sites (eg. Facebook, myspace) has found that while 95 per cent of Victorian students in years 7 to 10 use social networking sites, nearly 30 per cent did not consider social networking held any risks.
- Teenagers, parents and teachers unaware of social networking risksMon, 21 Mar 2011, 11:06:34 EDT
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT
- University of Minnesota study uncovers the educational benefits of social networking sitesFri, 20 Jun 2008, 13:07:49 EDT
- Crafting your image for your 1,000 friends on Facebook or MySpaceTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:56:25 EST
- Social networks could help prevent disease outbreaks in endangered chimpanzeesWed, 5 Jun 2013, 11:36:41 EDT