Monday, March 21, 2011 - 19:31 in Mathematics & Economics
MELBOURNE, March 21 (UPI) -- An Australian report on social networking sites found a quarter of middle school students who used the sites saw no risks involved in doing so.
- Teenagers, parents and teachers unaware of social networking risksMon, 21 Mar 2011, 11:06:34 EDT
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT
- Study finds link between Facebook use, lower grades in collegeMon, 13 Apr 2009, 15:43:04 EDT
- University of Minnesota study uncovers the educational benefits of social networking sitesFri, 20 Jun 2008, 13:07:49 EDT
- Can social networking help consumers get healthier?Tue, 13 Oct 2009, 16:08:21 EDT