Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 18:49 in Astronomy & Space
(PhysOrg.com) -- NASA's Cassini Spacecraft has captured the first flash of sunlight reflected off a lake on Saturn's moon Titan, confirming the presence of liquid on the part of the moon dotted with many large, lake-shaped basins.
- Cassini instrument confirms liquid surface lake on TitanWed, 30 Jul 2008, 13:36:52 EDT
- Avoid swimming in interplanetary lakesTue, 21 Sep 2010, 14:38:12 EDT
- Caltech scientists measure changing lake depths on TitanThu, 15 Jul 2010, 0:43:22 EDT
- New computer model explains lakes and storms on TitanWed, 4 Jan 2012, 15:36:34 EST
- Caltech scientists explain puzzling lake asymmetry on TitanSun, 29 Nov 2009, 14:15:05 EST