Saturn's largest moon, Titan, looks to be the only place in the solar system -- aside from our home planet, Earth -- with copious quantities of liquid (largely, liquid methane and ethane) sitting on its surface. According to a planetary astronomer Earth and Titan share yet another feature, which is inextricably linked with that surface liquid: common fog.
- Caltech scientists discover fog on TitanFri, 18 Dec 2009, 9:24:23 EST
- Caltech scientists measure changing lake depths on TitanThu, 15 Jul 2010, 0:43:22 EDT
- Cassini instrument confirms liquid surface lake on TitanWed, 30 Jul 2008, 13:36:52 EDT
- NASA research estimates how long Titan's chemical factory has been in businessWed, 25 Apr 2012, 14:35:26 EDT
- Avoid swimming in interplanetary lakesTue, 21 Sep 2010, 14:38:12 EDT