By accurately modeling Earth's last major global warming -- and answering pressing questions about its causes -- scientists led by a University of Wisconsin-Madison climatologist are unraveling the intricacies of the kind of abrupt climate shifts that may occur in the future.
- 'Motion picture' of past warming paves way for snapshots of future climate changeThu, 16 Jul 2009, 14:26:15 EDT
- Getting warmer? Prehistoric climate can help forecast future changesMon, 24 Nov 2008, 14:28:46 EST
- Abrupt global warming could shift monsoon patterns, hurt agricultureThu, 11 Jun 2009, 15:08:33 EDT
- Alternative futures of a warming worldWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:29 EST
- New approach allows past data to be used to improve future climate projectionsThu, 29 Nov 2012, 15:06:49 EST