Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 02:14 in Earth & Climate
No one knows exactly how much Earth's climate will warm due to carbon emissions, but a new study suggests scientists' best predictions about global warming might be incorrect.
- Global warming: Our best guess is likely wrongTue, 14 Jul 2009, 12:45:55 EDT
- Global warming predictions are overestimated, suggests study on black carbonWed, 19 Nov 2008, 11:15:56 EST
- A new measure of global warming from carbon emissionsWed, 10 Jun 2009, 14:07:51 EDT
- A 'crystal ball' for predicting the effects of global climate changeThu, 5 Aug 2010, 11:23:36 EDT
- Forward step in forecasting global warmingThu, 7 Aug 2008, 14:29:46 EDT