Tuesday, July 14, 2009 - 13:14 in Earth & Climate
No one knows exactly how much Earth's climate will warm due to carbon emissions, but a new study this week suggests scientists' best predictions about global warming might be incorrect.
- Global warming: Our best guess is likely wrongTue, 14 Jul 2009, 12:45:55 EDT
- A new measure of global warming from carbon emissionsWed, 10 Jun 2009, 14:07:51 EDT
- Rising CO2 levels linked to global warming during last deglaciationThu, 5 Apr 2012, 16:40:47 EDT
- Public misperception about scientific agreement on global warming undermines climate policy supportMon, 21 Nov 2011, 14:36:30 EST
- Study could mean greater anticipated global warmingMon, 22 Nov 2010, 17:34:51 EST