Sunday, May 4, 2008 - 13:49 in Biology & Nature
A gene sequence linked to an expanding waist line, weight gain and a tendency to develop type 2 diabetes has been discovered as part of a study published today in the journal Nature Genetics.
- Gene sequence that can make half of us fatter is discoveredSun, 4 May 2008, 13:35:17 EDT
- Genetic abnormality may increase risk of blood disordersSun, 15 Mar 2009, 15:15:06 EDT
- Discovered gene causes Kabuki syndromeSun, 15 Aug 2010, 13:29:48 EDT
- Core knowledge of tree fruit expands with apple genome sequencingSun, 29 Aug 2010, 13:36:42 EDT
- Next generation sequencing establishes genetic link between two rare diseasesThu, 29 Jul 2010, 13:08:40 EDT