BU Researcher Plays Key Role In Discovery That Could Lead To A New Understanding Of Matter And Anti-Matter In The Universe
The international T2K collaboration announced today that they have observed an indication of a new type of neutrino transformation or oscillation from a muon neutrino to an electron neutrino. Evidence of this new type of neutrino oscillation may lead the way to new studies of a matter/ anti-matter asymmetry called charge-parity (CP) violation.
- BU researcher plays key role in discovery of new type of neutrino oscillation Wed, 15 Jun 2011, 15:38:31 EDT
- Neutrinos change flavors while crossing JapanWed, 15 Jun 2011, 10:36:47 EDT
- Fermilab experiment weighs in on neutrino mysteryFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:39:55 EDT
- Einstein's relativity survives neutrino testWed, 15 Oct 2008, 14:22:18 EDT
- University of Huddersfield physicist investigates the Big Bang particleSat, 10 Nov 2012, 17:51:17 EST