The international T2K collaboration has observed an indication of a new type of neutrino transformation or oscillation from a muon neutrino to an electron neutrino. Evidence of this new type of neutrino oscillation may lead the way to new studies of a matter/anti-matter asymmetry called charge-parity violation.
- BU researcher plays key role in discovery of new type of neutrino oscillation Wed, 15 Jun 2011, 15:38:31 EDT
- Fermilab experiment weighs in on neutrino mysteryFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:39:55 EDT
- Neutrinos change flavors while crossing JapanWed, 15 Jun 2011, 10:36:47 EDT
- Fermilab's MINOS experiment suggests difference in key neutrino and antineutrino propertyMon, 14 Jun 2010, 12:34:49 EDT
- University of Huddersfield physicist investigates the Big Bang particleSat, 10 Nov 2012, 17:51:17 EST