North Carolina State University, United States Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service and Industrial Microwave Systems Honored by Institute of Food Technologists
team of researchers with members from North Carolina State University, United States Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS), South Atlantic Area Research Unit, and Industrial Microwave Systems L.L.C., is the winner of the 2009 Food Technology Industrial Achievement Award by the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT), a nonprofit international society with 20,000 members working in food science, technology and related professions.
- Bats worth billions to agricultureFri, 1 Apr 2011, 13:05:16 EDT
- U of I faculty assist in evaluating US food security programsThu, 4 Feb 2010, 17:12:33 EST
- New paper examines approaches to measuring protein in foods in context of deadly adulterationsThu, 26 Aug 2010, 16:54:08 EDT
- Video study finds risky food-safety behavior more common than thoughtTue, 8 Jun 2010, 11:49:01 EDT
- A painless way to achieve huge energy savings: Stop wasting foodSun, 3 Oct 2010, 7:02:40 EDT