Friday, March 23, 2012 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Runaway worlds could be streaking out of our Milky Way galaxy at up to 30 million miles an hour, computer models predict.
- PCs around the world unite to map the Milky WayWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:11:22 EST
- Astrophysicists report first simulation to create a Milky Way-like galaxyMon, 29 Aug 2011, 16:34:14 EDT
- Milky Way sidelined in galactic tug-of-warWed, 29 Sep 2010, 12:08:35 EDT
- Runaway planets zoom at a fraction of light speedThu, 22 Mar 2012, 12:37:52 EDT
- Just 4 percent of galaxies have neighbors like the Milky WayWed, 25 May 2011, 15:38:17 EDT