Friday, February 3, 2012 - 18:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
For mammals, evolving into bigger sizes takes a lot longer than shrinking, new evolution study shows.
- Mouse to elephant? Just wait 24 million generationsMon, 30 Jan 2012, 22:32:08 EST
- Mammals shrink at faster rates than they growMon, 30 Jan 2012, 22:31:55 EST
- Researcher explores the evolution of largest mammals over the past 100 million yearsMon, 29 Nov 2010, 9:02:52 EST
- Research on muscle development in pigs led to new basic knowledge on the evolution of mammalsTue, 15 Dec 2009, 8:45:14 EST
- Chinese and American paleontologists discover a new Mesozoic mammalThu, 8 Oct 2009, 14:46:24 EDT