Monday, January 30, 2012 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have for the first time measured how fast large-scale evolution can occur in mammals, showing it takes 24 million generations for a mouse-sized animal to evolve to the size of an elephant.
- Mouse to elephant? Just wait 24 million generationsMon, 30 Jan 2012, 22:32:08 EST
- Mammals shrink at faster rates than they growMon, 30 Jan 2012, 22:31:55 EST
- Are high speed elephants running or walking?Fri, 12 Feb 2010, 6:35:54 EST
- Not so fast: Differences in the first embryonic cell lineage decision of mammalsMon, 14 Feb 2011, 12:36:36 EST
- Researcher explores the evolution of largest mammals over the past 100 million yearsMon, 29 Nov 2010, 9:02:52 EST