Friday, June 8, 2012 - 16:00 in Astronomy & Space
For the first time in decades, NASA is reinventing the type of parachutes being used to land on Mars.
- NASA tech zooms in on water and landTue, 15 Dec 2009, 14:36:44 EST
- Researchers show small robots can prepare lunar surface for NASA outpostWed, 25 Feb 2009, 11:39:16 EST
- New testing facility helps researchers improve land mine detection equipmentWed, 13 May 2009, 11:57:04 EDT
- First-of-its-kind fluorescence map offers a new view of the world's land plantsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 19:34:14 EDT
- Engaging land-use stakeholders is model behaviorFri, 2 Sep 2011, 15:38:31 EDT