By Alicia Chang, APLOS ANGELES — Stephen Hawking on Tuesday toured a stem cell laboratory where scientists are studying ways to slow the progression of Lou Gehrig's disease, a neurological disorder that has left the British cosmologist almost completely paralyzed.After the visit, the 71-year-old Hawking urged doctors, nurses and staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center to support the research.Hawking ...
- Wave-generated 'white hole' boosts hawking radiation theory: UBC researchTue, 18 Jan 2011, 11:21:59 EST
- We can be serious: Cardiff University disputes Hawk-eye's Wimbledon line callThu, 12 Jun 2008, 10:36:13 EDT
- NASA's Global Hawk investigating Atlantic Tropical Depression 14Tue, 11 Sep 2012, 20:03:10 EDT
- Simulating black hole radiation with lasersMon, 8 Nov 2010, 12:02:47 EST
- Referring doctors increasingly aware of deep brain stimulation therapy; more work remainsTue, 16 Aug 2011, 13:33:54 EDT