Thursday, September 1, 2011 - 16:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Acheulian hand-axes, sometimes dubbed the "Swiss army knives" of the Stone Age, were being used in Africa much earlier than previously thought.
- Stone Age humans needed more brain power to make big leap in tool designWed, 3 Nov 2010, 17:36:01 EDT
- Later Stone Age got earlier start in South Africa than thoughtMon, 30 Jul 2012, 17:05:29 EDT
- Brain trumps hand in Stone Age tool studyThu, 4 Nov 2010, 9:52:39 EDT
- Scientists make bamboo tools to test theory explaining East Asia's Stone Age tool scarcityFri, 8 Apr 2011, 11:03:30 EDT
- Origin of skillful stone-tool-sharpening method pushed back more than 50,000 yearsThu, 28 Oct 2010, 14:36:56 EDT