Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 19:14 in Health & Medicine
US scientists have produced new evidence suggesting eating lots of red and processed meat damages health.
- Eating red and processed meat associated with increased risk of deathMon, 23 Mar 2009, 16:25:57 EDT
- Processed meat linked to premature death Thu, 7 Mar 2013, 13:27:46 EST
- Red meat linked to increased risk of type 2 diabetesWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:38:55 EDT
- Eating processed meats, but not unprocessed red meats, may raise risk of heart disease and diabetesMon, 17 May 2010, 16:41:10 EDT
- Pan-frying meat with gas may be worse than electricity for raising cancer riskWed, 17 Feb 2010, 20:09:03 EST