Friday, April 27, 2012 - 17:00 in Earth & Climate
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 27 (UPI) -- U.S. researchers say pollution created a "warming hole" over eastern U.S. states, a cold patch where the effects of global warming were temporarily obscured.
- 'Warming hole' delayed climate change over eastern United StatesThu, 26 Apr 2012, 16:28:20 EDT
- Pollution teams with thunderclouds to warm atmosphereSat, 19 May 2012, 22:31:38 EDT
- Disproportionate effects of global warming and pollution on disadvantaged communitiesTue, 22 Dec 2009, 18:24:15 EST
- 'Climategate' undermined belief in global warming among many TV meteorologists, study showsTue, 22 Feb 2011, 13:22:28 EST
- Fire influences global warming more than previously thoughtThu, 23 Apr 2009, 14:38:30 EDT