Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 19:30 in Biology & Nature
FAIRFAX, Va., April 3 (UPI) -- As part of a project to find the best algae species for producing biodiesel fuel, U.S. researchers say they've assembled the genome of a marine algae species.
- Algae biofuels: the wave of the futureTue, 3 Apr 2012, 16:35:28 EDT
- Bioengineered marine algae expands environments where biofuels can be producedMon, 26 Nov 2012, 15:03:49 EST
- Algae: Biofuel of the future?Mon, 18 Aug 2008, 22:42:13 EDT
- Newly discovered group of algae live in both fresh water and oceanThu, 20 Jan 2011, 15:36:35 EST
- Coral algae (symbiodinium) discovered in black corals at never seen before depthsWed, 20 Oct 2010, 17:34:06 EDT