Friday, March 30, 2012 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
ROME, March 30 (UPI) -- An Italian scientist who headed an experiment suggesting neutrinos traveled faster than the speed of light has resigned, officials said.
- Stacking the deck: Single photons observed at seemingly faster-than-light speedsTue, 26 Jan 2010, 17:59:36 EST
- University of Huddersfield physicist investigates the Big Bang particleSat, 10 Nov 2012, 17:51:17 EST
- First light: NIST researchers develop new way to generate superluminal pulsesFri, 4 May 2012, 0:34:14 EDT
- Faster 3-D nanoimaging a possibility with full color synchrotron lightFri, 1 Jul 2011, 22:34:44 EDT
- Graphene's shining light could lead to super-fast InternetTue, 30 Aug 2011, 16:34:55 EDT