Tuesday, July 1, 2008 - 10:29 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON, July 1 (UPI) -- The U.S. Food Safety and Inspection Service announced the recall of approximately 531,707 pounds of ground beef due to possible E. coli contamination.
- Recalls, food worries spark booming business in food safetyWed, 2 Dec 2009, 11:53:47 EST
- Food safety study of beef 'trim' leads to ongoing research collaborationTue, 5 Apr 2011, 11:34:14 EDT
- When food gets inspected and recalled, consumers may not get a clear picture of the processWed, 22 Jul 2009, 11:37:17 EDT
- Stricter testing for federal ground beef program may not lead to safer meatThu, 9 Dec 2010, 12:35:07 EST
- Rutgers study finds many consumers ignore food product recallsTue, 14 Apr 2009, 9:44:00 EDT