Friday, July 4, 2008 - 10:21 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON, July 4 (UPI) -- A recall of tainted ground beef is expanded to include all products used to make approximately 5.3 million pounds of ground beef, U.S. federal officials said.
- Food safety study of beef 'trim' leads to ongoing research collaborationTue, 5 Apr 2011, 11:34:14 EDT
- Stricter testing for federal ground beef program may not lead to safer meatThu, 9 Dec 2010, 12:35:07 EST
- In beef production, cow-calf phase contributes most greenhouse gasesThu, 31 Jan 2013, 0:32:54 EST
- Recalls, food worries spark booming business in food safetyWed, 2 Dec 2009, 11:53:47 EST
- Cattle fed distiller's grains maintain flavor and tenderness of beefWed, 22 Oct 2008, 12:09:13 EDT