Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 14:21 in Psychology & Sociology
EVANSTON, Ill., June 10 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say a genetic variation linked to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder actually provides a health advantage to the nomads of Kenya.
- ADHD an advantage for nomadic tribesmen?Mon, 9 Jun 2008, 20:35:50 EDT
- Study finds first direct evidence that ADHD is a genetic disorderWed, 29 Sep 2010, 19:57:10 EDT
- Common genetic influences for ADHD and reading disabilityWed, 8 Dec 2010, 11:34:00 EST
- Studies examine genetic determinants of ADHDWed, 7 Jan 2009, 14:09:53 EST
- Study links ADHD with sleep problems in adolescentsFri, 1 May 2009, 0:23:48 EDT