Monday, May 19, 2008 - 09:14 in Physics & Chemistry
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 19 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists have found they can control the amount of bacteria adhering to surfaces by controlling the stiffness of some polymer films.
- MIT crafts bacteria-resistant filmsThu, 15 May 2008, 17:49:25 EDT
- Discovery of controlled swarm in bacteriaTue, 22 Jun 2010, 14:33:38 EDT
- Biologists discover how biological clock controls cell division in bacteriaThu, 18 Feb 2010, 13:15:14 EST
- Waste from gut bacteria helps host control weight, UT Southwestern researchers reportFri, 17 Oct 2008, 17:35:41 EDT
- How bacteria talk to each other and our cellsTue, 6 Nov 2012, 13:22:41 EST