Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 18:10 in Psychology & Sociology
Bringing the real world into the brain scanner, researchers can now determine the action a person was planning, mere moments before that action is actually executed.
- Western researchers can predict future actions from human brain activityWed, 29 Jun 2011, 19:14:05 EDT
- Every action has a beginning and an end (and it's all in you brain)Wed, 21 Jul 2010, 13:30:38 EDT
- Action videogames change brainsFri, 27 Apr 2012, 4:09:36 EDT
- Neurons cast votes to guide decision-makingFri, 8 Oct 2010, 13:03:54 EDT
- Does the brain control muscles or movements?Wed, 7 May 2008, 13:56:37 EDT