The first all-sky maps developed by NASA's Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) spacecraft, the first mission to examine the global interactions occurring at the edge of the solar system, reveal surprising and intense interactions between our home in the galaxy and interstellar space.
- First IBEX maps reveal fascinating interactions occurring at the edge of the solar systemThu, 15 Oct 2009, 14:41:17 EDT
- IBEX mission yields intriguing studies about solar system, lively debate among researchersMon, 16 Aug 2010, 11:43:43 EDT
- IBEX makes first images of magnetotail structures, dynamic interactions occurring in spaceTue, 14 Dec 2010, 16:36:10 EST
- NASA spacecraft provides first view of our place in the galaxyThu, 15 Oct 2009, 16:26:16 EDT
- IBEX finds surprising changes at solar boundaryThu, 30 Sep 2010, 17:24:49 EDT