The same paleontologist who made the Montana discovery of the first known dinosaur burrow has now found the trace fossil of a burrow in Australia almost identical to the one he identified in the US. His growing evidence of dinosaur burrows provides clues to climate change and how dinosaurs may have survived extreme environments -- throwing a wrench in some extinction theories.
- Down Under dinosaur burrow discovery provides climate change cluesFri, 10 Jul 2009, 17:35:17 EDT
- Possible dinosaur burrows clues to survival strategiesThu, 16 Jul 2009, 9:09:23 EDT
- EARTH: How dinosaurs aroseTue, 18 Jan 2011, 14:02:55 EST
- Mammals that hibernate or burrow less likely to go extinctWed, 28 Jan 2009, 16:51:00 EST
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT