Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 09:23 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A paleontologist has found evidence that burrowing was used by dinosaurs all over the world as a tool to adapt to climate change.
- Down Under dinosaur burrow discovery provides climate change cluesFri, 10 Jul 2009, 17:35:17 EDT
- Possible dinosaur burrows clues to survival strategiesThu, 16 Jul 2009, 9:09:23 EDT
- Mapping the future of climate change in AfricaFri, 3 Aug 2012, 0:05:53 EDT
- Climate scientist warns world of widespread suffering if further climate change is not forestalledWed, 8 Dec 2010, 11:08:45 EST
- Megavolcanoes tied to pre-dinosaur mass extinctionThu, 21 Mar 2013, 14:37:51 EDT